Take images with vivid colors and rich detail. High quality full resolution HDR!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android:
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- Simple: take a HDR image in one tap
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be
captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look
washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no
details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and
dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images
in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to
be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving
object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the
ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational
resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR
software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand
shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting
artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide
comfortable processing time on mobile devices.