Погрузись в дарвиновский мир галактической пыли. Поглощай или будь
поглощённым. Чтобы выжить, поглощай более маленькие организмы и
становись больше, но опасайся больших хищников! Победитель множества
премий в номинации "игра года", Osmos обладает уникальными
особенностями: геймплей построен на физике, звёздная графика и
гипнотическая музыка. Вы готовы эволюционировать?
Absorb, or be absorbed...
The hit iOS game comes to Android! Enter the
Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller
organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple
"Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play,
stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica.
Ready to evolve?
- This single version is optimized
for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices.
(Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
- Multitouch awesomeness: pinch to zoom, tap to eject mass, flick to warp time...
Unique physics-based gameplay: to propel yourself you must eject matter
behind you, causing you to shrink. From this fundamental balance, Osmos
leads the player through ambient playgrounds, deep solar systems,
competitive petri dishes, dense mote-fields, and more.
- Two game
modes: Odyssey and Arcade. Odyssey mode is a 27-level guided tour
through the Osmos Blobiverse, while Arcade mode allows you to play any
level type at your choice of difficulty. (72 levels total.)
- Dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge
- Eight Distinct level types: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Impasse, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and Repulsor.
- Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more.
- Wind your way through simple and complex solar systems, feeling and using the force of Attractors and Repulsors.
- Confront four distinct personalities of intelligent opponents, with goals and abilities similar to your own.
- Procedural content: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
- Thirteen lucky achievements to earn.
- winner of multiple "Game of the Year" and "Editor's Choice" awards, including from Wired, Apple, IGN, 148Apps, and more.
- Nominated for 4 IGF awards and winner of the "Vision" award.
- Winner of "Best in Show" and "Fun/Compelling" at IndieCade.
- Selected for the PAX 10 and more.
Must Have - "We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos... The game design
is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the
visuals are stunning yet simplistic... You just won’t find another
experience quite like it.” -Slide To Play
5/5 stars - Macworld
Editor’s Choice - "One of the best games we’ve played so far this year.
An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
"Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - "Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
"Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)