See the world through a novel, original, stylish and captivating lens.
time cartoon and painting effects displayed on your camera feed! See
the world through a new, original, stylish and captivating lens, have a
wonder in your own home and discover how cool is now your world in
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic
book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your
camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply
won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and
You can wave your phone around and see the world
change before your eyes, take pictures using any of the stylish cartoon
effects or apply them to your existing photos.
contact us if you have any issues with this App (we can't reply to
Android Market comments), we will give you a refund and later notify you
once we've fixed the problem.
CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
● Making video recording smoother and available on more devices
● Front facing camera
● Higher res pictures
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the
problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● I have a Samsung device, and the gallery doesn’t open sometimes.
Please allow a couple of seconds after taking a picture before clicking
the gallery button, on Samsung devices the gallery can’t be open while
running the media scanner.
● Why do you require the NFC permission?
support Android Beam. You can now beam Paper Camera to another device
and it will either redirect the receiver to the Android Market or launch
Paper Camera with the same settings (requires Android 4.0).
● How can I play Paper Camera videos on my PC?
any WebM player. We recommend Firefox or Chrome, however you might be
able to use Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer if you install the
● I can't play Paper Camera videos on my standard device gallery.
You require Android 4.0 or higher for this to work, on older versions you can use the in-app video player.
● I can't record video with Paper Camera on my new device, why?
We've only enabled this feature on devices that we know can support it
properly. However you can still try using unofficial video recording
● How do I enable unofficial video recording support?
Touch the top-left of the screen for at least a second then release.
The camcorder icon will appear and you will be able to record video. Let
us know if this works properly on your device and we will officially
enable it in future versions. Please note that you will have to be
running Android 2.3.3 and have support for NEON instructions for this to
work at all.
● I've unlocked unofficial video support but I cannot playback my videos in Paper Camera, why?
This is a known limitation on some devices, there are 3 workarounds for this:
- You can playback videos on your PC.
- You can use MX Video Player, if you enable software mode.
- Hopefully when your device will receive a 4.0 upgrade this issue will be fixed.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Any enquires please send an email to:
Thank you for your download!
JFDP Labs monkey team.